El domingo 24 de mayo se ha producido una de las primeras intoxicaciones conocidas en España tras el confinamiento,por consumo presuntamente de una especie considerada buen comestible: Aspropaxillus lepistoides
Utilizamos cookies para personalizar el contenido y mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.AceptarRejectMás info
Política de Cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.